Please note that checkout is at 9 am unless you have made other arrangements!
When you are ready to check-out, please turn off the air conditioners, close the windows, turn off the lights, and put the keys on the kitchen counter. Make sure the front door is locked when you leave.
The keys can NOT be left with the concierge at the front desk.
Rules & Regulations
Casa Bonita is a community of 203 apartments. Because we all want to live together in harmony, the building association has come up with a list of common-sense rules that we all must abide by. If a rule is broken, there can be fines imposed that you would be responsible for. Click here for a link to the rules of the condo building. Please note that it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with these common-sense rules!
There are 3 types of grocery stores. since Panama doesn't have typical addresses, type in the store name and the neighborhood. For example, type: Riba Smith Panama Pacifico.
- Riba Smith-- A very “North American” grocery store with all the brands you’re used to. Prices are higher, but the stores are great. Three convenient locations nearby:
- Panama Pacifico: The closest store is a smaller size but it is less than 10 minutes away.
- Bella Vista: This is the largest store with everything you could possibly want.
- MultiPlaza Mall: This is a large store in the center of a very big, Western-style shopping mall. If you drive yourself, be sure to get your parking ticket validated at the customer service desk after you pay… and then put your ticket in the machine once you exit Riba Smith. You cannot exit the parking area without a validated ticket.
- El Rey (Albrook)—A large grocery store with a Latin feel. Prices are moderate and you’ll find everything you want… just perhaps not the brands you’re used to.
- Super Kosher—A kosher market with a great selection of food. WAZE/UBER: Super Kosher Paitilla
Terms and Conditions
Please click here for a full list of the Terms and Conditions for renting with us. A PDF is available for download.
Real Estate Tours
If you are curious about Panama, we can take you on a complimentary real estate tour. Just chat with us about what you'd like to see and a broad budget. For example: "city properties under $300,000" or "beachfront properties with financing." Then we'll schedule the appointments and show you how you can invest in Panama.
Choose Panama is a licensed real estate company. We build relationships, so there is no pressure... we promise!